Wave springs are used in all types of industries and applications. They are one of the most versatile, dependable and cost-effective spring solutions. Wave springs provide a great solution for applications where a thinner spring is required. They are generally made from stainless steel or other alloys and can be used in a variety of ways.
What is a Wave Spring?
A mola de onda is a type of spring that is created using wave-like coils. Because of the internal stresses created by the wave-like coils, the wave springs can produce extremely high block loads with minimal force. This is one of the main reasons why wave springs are used in so many applications.
Benefits of Using Wave Springs
There are many benefits to using wave springs in various applications. These include:
- Small size and light weight – This makes them easy to install and use in tight places.
- High block loads – The wave spirals enable these springs to produce extremely high block loads while requiring minimal force.
- Accuracy and consistency – Wave springs are extremely accurate and reliable in their performance.
- Cost-effective – Wave springs are typically cheaper than other types of springs and can be made in large volumes quickly and easily.
- Wide range of uses – Wave springs can be used in a wide variety of applications, from automotive to industrial and more.
Wave springs are one of the most popular and effective solutions for applications where low force and high block loads are required. Their small size, light weight, accuracy and cost-effectiveness make them an attractive option for many industries. With their wide variety of uses and benefits, wave springs are an ideal choice for many applications.